I have some things that I do or did that I think I am ready to share with the world.
1. I used to read in the shower. You heard correctly, shower -not bath- it was a challenge, but I was so obsessed with reading that I couldn't put the books down! Ps- I was like 12... So I was weird, and get over it.
2. I am very clean in Public Restrooms. Now I know what you're thinking, good, that's what everyone does and germs are scary! Except, I don't do it for the germs (well I partly do it for the germs, cause they are disgusting) I do it for Oprah. Now let me explain. Oprah had Dr. Oz on her show once and they talked about public restrooms, and how to be properly clean and whatnot. On this episode they had put hidden camera's inside a public restroom, and they analyzed how clean every person was. Can you imagine if you didn't wash your hands and they caught you! That is why I keep clean, I always hear Oprah's voice in my head, watching me on a hidden camera...
3. I have to brush my teeth as soon as I wake up. I don't care if I'm planning on drinking orange juice in the morning... I will brush my teeth before that. I can't help myself.
4. I hate shower fans. I want to kill all shower fans, I'm a not sure why, but I do... can't stand 'em.
5. I laugh to myself all the time. I tell my own story to life inside my head all the time. I am an entertaining person... I shouldn't have to miss out on it, just because I'm supplying the entertainment.
6. I love laying on the floor or the ground. The ground is stable, unwavering, and unchanging... Short of an earthquake it doesn't move, and whenever I feel like my life is careening out of space, even in the slightest, I can just lay on the floor or the ground and see perspective and feel stable. Also I love looking at the sky and seeing clouds, birds, and stars.
7. I confuse the words funeral and wedding. All the time. It's Allison and John's Funeral, and my uncle's Wedding. It's just always confusing. I don't even think I know which is which anymore!
Video of the Day: