Sunday, February 8, 2009
25 RaNdOm things!
So you are supposed to post this on facebook, but I decided to make one for my blog as well. Cause I'm cool like that.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I have moved 8 times. Orange, Rancho Santa Margarita, Mission Viejo, Back to RSM, Apple Valley (All in California), Worthington MN, Mission TX, and Lincoln CA.
2. I have a little brother who is 3 and absolutely adorable
3. I have an irrational hatred of shower fans.
4. I hate when people chew with their mouths open, and it has nothing to do with watching, although that is disgusting, I hate the noise, any type of mouth noise that isn't talking I loathe, loud breathing, snoring, smacking noises, chewing noises, brushing your teeth in front of me noises. I hate it all.
5. I am actually popular, I cannot walk from one building to another on campus, or even one classroom to another, without seeing at least 3 people I know. I have not gone a single day this week without someone just popping by my apartment just to hang out or talk to me. I like being well liked. You know you are popular, when your roommates are sleeping, and you've been in your room for an hour, and there are people in your family room hanging out.
6. I have an impeccable selective memory. If I enjoy what I am watching, or reading, or who I am hanging out with, I will remember it word for word even if I only watch or read it once. If I am bored, it's a no go.
7. I love The Office, and 30 Rock, so that means that my Thursday nights are amazing, and so fulfilling.
8. I can actually play three instruments, the piano, clarinet, and bass clarinet, the bass clarinet is actually different that the clarinet, it is a lot bigger, and they actually play with the trombones and tubas most the time.
9. I can chew gum and eat food at the same time
10. I once burped, hiccupped, and sneezed at the same time. It hurt.
11. I love to read. Give me a good book any day of the week and I will be entertained for hours. Also, I am wondering if am speed reader. I read about 100 pages a hour, depending on the content of the page. Is that fast? That means I read can read a good 300 page book in about 3-4 hours.
12. Dressing up is always a favored activity, pirates, models, super secret spies, you name it, I've done it, or want to do it
13. One of my greatest fears is that I will walk into the library past those things that go off if you're stealing something, and that it will. Every time I eye it and just wait for it to go off. Even I have never stolen a library book.
14. The best grade I ever got in college was in the class English 230. It was basically a review of my AP English class. I got a 98% and owe that all to my AP teacher Mr. Maul! Thanks Mr. Maul!
15. I have 6 less teeth than the average human being. They weren't pulled, they just never were.
16. In the past two weeks I have had about 3-4 people inform me that I am their best friend. And that made me feel special! I personally have more than one best friend.
17. I have created a game in college for when I get bored with what the teacher is lecturing on. I will wait for them to say something that is "That's What She Said" worthy. And then if it's really good, I'll write it down to keep forever. It's totally effective and I would recommend that anyone who gets bored in class easily do it.
18. I think the movie "What's Up Doc?" Is amazing and that everyone and their mom needs to watch it.
19. I have a TV that only the people who live in my apartment are allowed to touch, it is very sensitive and only likes us.
20. My high school car couldn't stay in one piece for very long. One time we fixed it, it broke no less than 12 hours later. And I cracked the muffler… it was very loud.
21. I once ran into a pole, on my own property, in a car.
22. I once almost ran into the side of a moving car, Allison had to save me, I wasn't looking, and the truck was driving on the street, I was perpendicular to it and almost ran into the side of the car. This is actually more embarrassing than almost or actually running into a parked car… I would know.
23. I have had 2 parking tickets, both at university parking lots, and both not my fault.
24. I love to make moments awkward. It's my own inside joke, inside me. I have so many stories. One of my favorites happened with my friend Nick Orlove. Ask me about it someday, he doesn't even know i did it on purpose to this day!
25. If I could have a middle name, because I don't, it would be LaTia. I would be Amanda Latia Lloyd. I believe Allison offered to name her daughter Amanda LaTia, and I look foward to the day
26. I recently looked up someone's email and last name on a ward list and found them on Facebook. Then I proceeded to get his number from another ward list, and texted him. I am a stalker
27. I was afraid of bathroom mirrors and seeing ghost in them, until I saw a real ghost in the sliding glass door, and realized that is where they actually appear
28. I have been in 7 car accidents. Only 5 were my fault. And only 2 caused damage. And those two were on my own property. This all happened in under a year. And now I am an excellent driver because of it.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
I'm so glad we did it.
I'm just entertaining myself.
Being on top or bottom is irrelevant
We're not going much farther than this
Bump everything down
Now plug it in
We only have 1 minute I'm not doing another one
I can do either top or bottom, is there a preference?
Lets back off the wall so we don't wind up with the girls on the table.
We dressed up like Pirates for FHE and then afterwards at like 2am went to IHOP and these were some of the quotes that happened afterwards when telling other people the story!
It was really spur of the moment, like grab you're shoes, you're wallet, and your sword and hop in the car! -Me
A sword is now a necessity? -Amy
Ya and then we went to IHOP at two in the morning! So Fun- Me
O ya that usually is. You get to see all the freaks dressed up like cowboys and hippies. They are so weird. - Becca
We went as pirates. - Me
So in the WILK they have updated the bathroom. There is now a bathroom that is like all Hi-Tech, like Allison said it's like a bathroom from I, Robot. It is so weird. It even determines how much toilet paper that a person uses, and gives it to you. There is also a new hand drying thing, that you put your hands into! It's awesome.
I figured out what I am doing this summer! I am going to stay here, take a class or two, and work a lot. And me and Allison are going to live together! It's going to be awesome!