Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Secrets


I don't want anyone to feel bad, but I hate secrets. Mine, and everyone else's... why do we have secrets? What as humans drives us to keep something from someone else. I'm a trusting person, why can't I tell a single person my secrets? Is there like one secret that no one can know? I guess the best thing is that we have our Heavenly Father, he knows all our secrets, problems, pains, and any afflictions that we have. I love knowing that i can turn to him in my worst of moments. Look to him for guidance, and trust him with anything and anyone. The hardest part is knowing when to act and when to let him step in. And when do I accept help in my own life? Its so hard. Life is so hard. But the good thing is there are so many people who love me, and so many people that I love. Loving others is a huge driving force in my life. If I didnt have my unwavering love for practically any person on the planet, I dont know if I could make it.

Bottom line is. Life sucks. Life rocks. To paraphrase one of my favorite movies "Life is a storm, my friends. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you strong is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we all know you, the strong, the brave, the faithful and the true."

ps- sorry that this is not as cheery as my normal blog

No comments: