Tuesday, April 1, 2008

One More thing I can Check off my List

So I realized the other day that I can check one thing off my list of things to do before I die. My main goal in life is to change a life. But another that is pretty high up there, is to save a life. I realized I did it! So here's the story.... *cue fairy tell music and squiggly fuzzy picture* (does that make sense?)

So I was at Amelia and Suzanne's apartment. When I was leaving I had this feeling I should go over to Allison and Wistie's place, which I thought was weird, cause I knew they were both asleep! So anyways I still went over there, and saw Lauren and Jeff on the couch (yes, this was a long time ago). Jeff was getting ready to leave (it was late, he was abiding curfew), Lauren was already in her PJs and ready for bed, and I was talking to them. I then all the sudden smelled something really funny. I was like, "Hey, guys, it smells like gas in here." they were like, "No, it doesn't" then Jeff being the nice guy he was, before he walked out the door went to check the stove, and sure enough one of the stoves had the gas still on! They didn't even notice! We could have had some very sad experiences had Lauren gone to bed right away without noticing! It was lucky I was there, thanks to the Spirit. So yes, I have saved a life, in fact I have saved three!

The girls of 299, which i saved.... The world is a better place cause they are around, so its a good thing Heavenly Father wanted me to save them.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Aww you're the best! You saved my life. That's so cool! I love you lots