So watching the Hunchback of Notre Dame makes you grateful for things in life.
10. My town is not burning to the ground
9. I don't have to melt molten metal, just to keep people who don't like me away.
8. I don't have to ring a bell(s) every hour.
7. I have more than stone statues and a gypsy with a goat for friends.
6. Singing rocks have not yet tried to kill me, with other rocks, molten metal, or with their bird stalkers.
5. No one sings a song to tell me I am ugly.
4. I do not have a hump on my back...I think.
3. I don't have to travel through catacombs just to find my friends.
2. I have never passed out from kissing someone for too long.
The number one reason!
1. Be happy that there is no predjudice, insane, crazy, gross, obsessed, old clergyman who has the hots for me.