Monday, March 24, 2008

Twice In One Day

So its not actually twice in one day, because i went to sleep after i wrote my last one, but according to the page it will say that i blogged twice in one day. But i was wondering today, how i ever got so obsessed with Facebook? Today everything i saw i was trying to think of how i could put into my status... like "Amanda ... almost fell down the stairs in the library" "Amanda ... isnt sure how effective it is to miss three classes to study and get caught up on homework" or "Amanda ... just saw a man walking while holding up his pants" or "Amanda ... laughed when her friend tried to inconspicously pick their nose" or "Amanda ... is sitting next to Ben in the LRC"

Do people really need to know all that... and since when did i decide that i need to keep update my status and all... seems a little redundant to me. That is totally not the right word to use there, i know, but I wanted to sound smart so i used a big word. Its kinda like when you Instant Message regularly, like i use to, i would start think when people talked, like in type, like sentence i can see being typed out in front of me... i know weird right? Everyone is weird though if you think about it... in fact I've thought about making a Facebook group about it... called "I'll admit. I'm Weird" but yet again just more proof that I am completely and utterly obsessed...

2 comments:

Allie said...

haha yes! Too bad i do the same thing ALL the time. Go throughout the day trying to come up with something clever and original for my status... wow I am obsessed, too.

Anonymous said...

ya, you both are pathetic, i'm just like, oh it's been a while since i've updated my status, i should probably do that. but you know, i have more of a life than you do