Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mundane Bucket List

(a list of seemingly achievable activities that I would like to accomplish at some point in my life)
  1. Learn the complete lyrics to every song on an entire album.
  2. Learn just enough french to visit New Orleans or Canada and be okay.
  3. Buy something from Skymall that I pick out while on a Plane.
  4. Read every book on my bookshelves (I have three, shelves not books)
  5. Finally complete my half written short story. 
  6. Be the first person to buy something at In-N-Out and/or the last person. 
  7. Own two pairs of Vans at once
  8. Kick in a door (oh wait, I've done that)
  9. Go an entire Sunday without hearing the phrase "Strengthen and nourish"
  10. Write something very specific on Microsoft Word and have 'Clippy' pop up and recommend help on what I'm doing. IE- "Hi, it appears as if you are composing a dog ransom note, let me help you with some ominous font choices"
  11. Sit through an entire episode of Mad Men.
  12. Have a computer that doesn't break for an entire year. (This applies to vehicles as well)
  13. Get straight out of bed and do regular activities with absolutely no shame. (As in everything I was wearing and my hair looked acceptable for the day)
  14. Go to the waterpark at Lagoon
  15. Try a Shamrock Shake
  16. Bring AIM back
  17. Say hello to everyone I pass with a smile
  18. Go to the airport and have the security check be completely empty
  19. Make it an entire year without loosing one half of a pair of socks
  20. Spend 6 straight hours at a library and look like Matilda with my wagon full of books. 
These are things I want to achieve in my life, hopefully I can. Add yours to the list if you want to. 

1 comment:

Allie said...

These are amazing and totally doable. You must complete this list. On my list is ride a donkey to the bottom of the Grand Canyon like they did on the Brady Bunch movie.