Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The One in Which Their Are Screenshots

Just saw the stats for this blog, which depressed me, moving on.... NEW POST! Just a blog with screen shots, one of which is my likes from Facebook which I found funny, and the others are the Library Reserve pages. In case you've never reserved a library room at BYU let me explain. You put your name, and the course that you will be using the room for. The Course title I believe is just for the benefit of the librarians, but here at BYU some of us don't take it as seriously as I think they would like us too.

I believe I titled this one... Jake is Popular. 








Not complaining, but it does make me seem a little desperate



If you've ever seen 30 Rock the Wikipedia picture with description fully encapsulates this person.

No comments: